Saturday

September 21 is no longer Myositis Awareness Day

Myositis Awareness Month in May

Myositis Awareness Day was originally in September but this has now changed and Myositis Awareness MONTH is now in May. The aim of Myositis Awareness Day is to educate the public and healthcare community about myositis.
Myositis, which includes dermatomyositis, polymyositis and inclusion body myositis, is one of the rarest autoimmune conditions, and affects 75,000 adults and children in the United States alone.  I personally don't really know if this is rare or not! I have searched around the net though and not found much mention of  Myositis Awareness Day. (Maybe that is because it is rare??)

Here are the links for what I found that is happening for Myositis week in:

USA National Myositis Awareness Day

Australia

Do you have any other links to add?

2 comments:

  1. This design is incredible! You obviously know how to keep a reader amused.
    I was almost moved
    to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Great job.
    I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you're a great author. I will make certain to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back later. I want to encourage continue your great posts, have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...